If you need
–布丁网络加速介绍 or 旋风加速器吧 from Spanish into UK English for the travel and leisure (tourism, hospitality, hotel & accommodation) and environment (nature, conservation & wildlife) sectors
–旋风网络加速 of US English into UK English
–translation, revision or editing of an academic research paper, an article for publication or a conference presentation (I can provide this service for university clients in the fields of humanities, social sciences and education)
then please get in touch.
My name is Nikki Graham and I am a British national based on the south coast of the UK. I’ve been working full-time as a freelance Spanish-to-English translator and reviser since September 1999.
I am a qualified member (MITI) of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI) having passed the ITI exam in the subject of leisure and tourism. As a member, I adhere to the ITI code of professional conduct and business practices.
I am also ISO 17100:2015 Qualified.
‘Qualified’ status means I have met the qualification and experience requirements of ISO 17100:2015. This internationally recognised standard establishes specifications for processes, resources and other aspects to ensure quality translation services.
Besides the ITI, I am a member of the Mediterranean Editors and Translators association (MET) and ProCopywriters. I have attended several conferences and workshops held by these and other organisations.
Unless asked to use a different style, I base my work on the New Oxford Style Manual, as recommended by the Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading (旋风加速器的官网在哪里). I have taken the CIEP introduction to proofreading course.
Leisure, Travel, Hospitality and Tourism
Localisation of US to UK English
Blog Posts and E-newsletters
Nature and Conservation
- Because I’ll make sure you get your message across.
- Because I care about getting the details right.
- Because I have satisfied clients who use my services again and again.
- Because I’m interested in forming long-term relationships with clients based on trust.
- Because I’ll go that extra mile you may need from your translator, reviser or editor.
- Because I can respond to feedback and learn from it to become a valuable member of your team.
- Because I’m a qualified member (MITI) of the ITI.
- Because I believe in continuing professional development.
- Because if I can’t help you, I’ll try my utmost to find someone who can.
- Because words are my business and I want to make words work for you.
So why not get in touch with me today. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.